Dendritic Cell Therapy
The therapy has shown promising results in clinical trials, making it a safe and effective treatment option. If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with cancer, you may consider Dendritic Cell Therapy as a viable option. In this article, we will delve into the benefits of Dendritic Cell Therapy, how it works, its potential side effects, and how to get started with the treatment.
What Is the Dendritic Cell’s Function?
How Dendritic Cell Therapy activates the immune response
The activated T cells then multiply and attack the cancer cells throughout the body. This process leads to the destruction of cancer cells and the development of a long-term immune memory against cancer, which provides ongoing protection. Overall, Dendritic Cell Therapy provides a safe and effective way to activate the immune response against cancer.
How Do Dendritic Cells Perform
Through dendritic cell therapy, these cells get trained to recognize and absorb pathogenic agents and then attack such cells. It helps trigger the entire human body’s immune system. Dendritic cell therapy helps control cancer cells and tissues from growth and spread. Dendritic cell therapy Australia and other countries use this property of the dendritic cells to treat cancers.
Dendritic Cell Vaccine
How Is the Dendritic Vaccine Made
How Is the Dendritic Vaccine Made
- Extract blood samples along with cancer cells from the patient
- Grow the immature precursor cells in the lab
- Grow the dendritic cells and cancer cells together. It helps the dc to recognize the cancer cells.
- It is continued for about 2 to 3 weeks when the dendritic cells are ready to help create a robust immune system and fight the cancer cells.
- It is administered to the patient.
You can see positive results within three months of getting vaccinated. The complete therapy can take 6 to 9 months to detect the full effect.
Dendritic Cells Generation from Monocytes
What is Dendritic Cell Cancer Treatment?
Dendritic Cell Cancer therapy for cancer is a type of immunotherapy that helps to bolster your immune system and natural defences against cancer by training and creating more dendritic cells. It is one of the methods used in many dendritic cell therapy clinics across the globe nowadays.
It is a highly advanced and targeted therapy with several steps:
- Some dendritic cells are extracted from your body
- These cells are trained to fight the type of tumor which you have
- More of these trained cells are grown
- The cells are then re-injected into the body, acting as a dendritic cell-based cancer vaccine
- The dendritic cells move to the lymph nodes and activate, multiply and increase cancer-fighting cells – T-cells and B-cells.
The benefits have got extensively researched, and proven to be an entirely viable and safe alternative to conventional treatment. It has become a pillar in alternative cancer treatment and got adopted into many successful programs across the globe.
Types Of Cancer Treated Using Dendritic Cell Therapy
- Internal organs
Efficacy Of the Dendritic Cell Therapy for Cancer
- 100% strengthening of immunity
- 60% reduced resistance to cancer therapy
- 60% successful in destroying cancer cells
- 70% success in relapse risk.
Benefits Of Dendric Cell Therapy for Cancer
- Target cancer cells without harming healthy cells
- Improves outcomes in various cancer treatments
- Milder side effects
- Shrinks tumor size
- Moves tumor location where it makes it possible to remove it surgically.
- Common side effects of dendritic cell therapy
- Eye inflammation, irritated or dry eyes
- Joint pain and inflammation
- Bowel inflammation
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Shortness of breath
- Thyroid problem
- Excessive thirst
Why Choose Dendritic Cell Cancer Treatment with Verita Life?
Verita Life equips you with the best tools possible to fight cancer. As Dendritic Cell Cancer Treatment is complex and highly specialized, only a few laboratories have got equipped to perform the training and culturing portion of the process. Verita Life collaborates with a laboratory in Germany and assures the very best quality of cells.
We also create personalized treatment plans, which adopt several of our different integrated treatments to best suit your body. You can learn more about this process and how we work with you to perform it by booking a free consultation today.