- Mandatory cookies: These are cookies that are required by us or the technology we use for the operation of our website. We cannot do away with them and they include, for example, cookies that permit you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: This information helps us to provide you with more relevant marketing information – we collect information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Marketing: We obtain information from cookies to help us make recommendations to you of our services and that of other businesses and organizations products, services or causes they promote that may be of interest to you.
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance